This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Paula was furious when she found out that Bianca did not invite her to her birthday party. If she ... (Read 48 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Paula was furious when she found out that Bianca did not invite her to her birthday party. If she finds out that Bianca was told that Paula would be out of town,

a. Paula is less likely to feel angry
  b. She is likely to be really angry for quite a while
  c. She won't care either way  her feelings are hurt beyond repair
  d. She will not invite Bianca to her birthday party

Question 2

Schunk and Hanson asked elementary school children to view a video in which a teacher explained how to solve arithmetic problems (teacher-model) or in which a student solved the same problems while saying positive comments such as, I like this or I can do this (student-model). Which of the following results is correct?

a. the student-model group showed a larger pretest-to-posttest gain in self- efficacy for solving arithmetic problems than did the teacher-model group
  b. the student-model group showed a larger pretest-posttest gain in solving arithmetic problems than did the teacher-model group
  c. both of the above
  d. neither of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

a. Paula is less likely to feel angry

Answer to Question 2

C

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

peter

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library