Author Question: What constitutional issues were involved in the Iran Contra scandal? (Read 1261 times)

j_sun

? have an assignment, and this is one of the questions. I can't find something related anywhere. No, I don't want you to do my homework for me, I just want you to help me with this question. What constitutional issues were involved in the scandal?

Yolanda

"? have an assignment"" I don't want you to do my homework for me"

You contradicted yourself. I'm not helping you with your homework assignment.
Have a nice day.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

penguins

The answer you will need for a good grade will involve the Executive branch "trampling" the legislative branch by ignoring and going-around their laws - specifically "the Boland Amendment."

The FACT is Congress has no lawful power to ENACT that Amendment so the REAL Constitutional issue was Congressional DEMOCRATS (of course) attempting to UNLAWFULLY (of course) control the White House to benefit ENEMIES (of course) of the U.S.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library