Author Question: What constitutional issues were involved in the Iran Contra scandal? (Read 1249 times)

j_sun

? have an assignment, and this is one of the questions. I can't find something related anywhere. No, I don't want you to do my homework for me, I just want you to help me with this question. What constitutional issues were involved in the scandal?

Yolanda

"? have an assignment"" I don't want you to do my homework for me"

You contradicted yourself. I'm not helping you with your homework assignment.
Have a nice day.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

penguins

The answer you will need for a good grade will involve the Executive branch "trampling" the legislative branch by ignoring and going-around their laws - specifically "the Boland Amendment."

The FACT is Congress has no lawful power to ENACT that Amendment so the REAL Constitutional issue was Congressional DEMOCRATS (of course) attempting to UNLAWFULLY (of course) control the White House to benefit ENEMIES (of course) of the U.S.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library