This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List five symptoms of appendicitis.[br][br][b][color=green]Question 2[/color][/b][br][br]List two ... (Read 36 times)

newbem

List five symptoms of appendicitis.

Question 2

List two things a trainer should not say and two things a trainer should say to encourage a player who is angry or frustrated about an injury

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cegalasso

Answer to Question 1

pain in the lower right quadrant of the abdomen, nausea, vomiting, fever, and either diarrhea or constipation

Answer to Question 2

The trainer should not say, I know how you feel, or This hurts me as much as it hurts you.. The trainer should instead use supportive statements such as, I can see this is difficult for you, or I've seen you play. I know you can do this..

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jul 4, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library