Author Question: If atmospheric CO2 concentrations increase twofold or more, how will plants be a (Read 576 times)

Jesse_J

If atmospheric CO2 concentrations increase twofold or more, how will plants be affected, disregarding any changes in climate?
A) All plants will experience increased rates of photosynthesis.
B) C3 plants will have faster growth; C4 plants will be minimally affected.
C) C4 plants will have faster growth; C3 plants will be minimally affected.
D) C3 plants will have faster growth; C4 plants will have slower growth.
E) Plant growth will not be affected because atmospheric CO2 concentrations are never limiting for plant growth.

aero

I picked B and I got it right, good luck :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Thank you so much, I marked it solved ;D

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library