Author Question: If atmospheric CO2 concentrations increase twofold or more, how will plants be a (Read 579 times)

Jesse_J

If atmospheric CO2 concentrations increase twofold or more, how will plants be affected, disregarding any changes in climate?
A) All plants will experience increased rates of photosynthesis.
B) C3 plants will have faster growth; C4 plants will be minimally affected.
C) C4 plants will have faster growth; C3 plants will be minimally affected.
D) C3 plants will have faster growth; C4 plants will have slower growth.
E) Plant growth will not be affected because atmospheric CO2 concentrations are never limiting for plant growth.

aero

I picked B and I got it right, good luck :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Thank you so much, I marked it solved ;D

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library