Author Question: Suppose that the price of flour used to produce bagels increases. Hence the equilibrium price of a ... (Read 43 times)

rmenurse

Suppose that the price of flour used to produce bagels increases. Hence the equilibrium price of a bagel ________ and the equilibrium quantity ________.

A) rises; increases
  B) does not change; does not change
  C) falls; increases
  D) rises; decreases
  E) falls; decreases

Question 2

New growth theory asserts that

i. human capital grows because of choices.
  ii. discoveries result from choices.
  iii. competition brings profits.
  A) i only B) ii only C) iii only D) both i and ii E) both i and iii

GCabra

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library