This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Client safety goals, which are evaluated and updated regularly, are requirements for what? 1. ... (Read 37 times)

LaDunn

Client safety goals, which are evaluated and updated regularly, are requirements for what?

1. Clinical practice guidelines
  2. Scope of practice
  3. Accreditation
  4. Standards of care

Question 2

The nurse is working with a prenatal patient. Which statement indicates that additional teaching is necessary?

1. I will have Rh testing, even though this is my first pregnancy.
  2. My vagina will be cultured at 36 weeks for group B strep.
  3. Because I am married, I won't have the STI screening.
  4. My blood will be checked for hemoglobin level.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Bsand8

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 3. The Joint Commission has identified client safety as an important responsibility of healthcare providers.

Answer to Question 2

Rationale 1: This is a true statement. All patients are screened for blood type, Rh factor, and Rh antibodies, regardless of how many previous pregnancies (if any) they have had.
Rationale 2: This is a true statement. Women are tested for group B strep to prevent neonatal infection.
Rationale 3: All women should be screened for syphilis, gonorrhea, and hepatitis B.
Rationale 4: This is a true statement. All women will have their hemoglobin assessed.

LaDunn

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Wow, this really help

phuda

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

In 1864, the first barbiturate (barbituric acid) was synthesized.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library