This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jake tells his babysitter that he is going to vote for Nader in the 2008 election. Jake's mother is ... (Read 112 times)

ENagel

Jake tells his babysitter that he is going to vote for Nader in the 2008 election. Jake's mother is a Nader supporter, so Jake most likely learned his political attitudes through:

a. punishment
  b. imitation
  c. theory
  d. cognition

Question 2

Which of the following is an example of a balanced situation?

a. I dislike Tom and President Bush. Tom dislikes President Bush, too.
  b. I like Tom. Tom supports President Bush and so do I.
  c. I like Tom. I dislike President Bush, but Tom supports Bush.
  d. I dislike Tom. I support President Bush, and so does Tom.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

meganmoser117

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

ENagel

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library