This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Someone who would agree with the statement, I feel resentment if I believe I have spent more on a ... (Read 50 times)

madam-professor

Someone who would agree with the statement, I feel resentment if I believe I have spent more on a friend's present than he/she spent on mine could be described as having a/an ________ orientation towards relationships.

A) temperamental
  B) exchange
  C) communal
  D) authority-ranking

Question 2

McKinley is an infant who easily expresses affection with her attachment figure and doesn't seem to worry about being abandoned. She most likely possesses a/an ________ attachment style.

A) secure
  B) detached
  C) anxious/ambivalent
  D) avoidant

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

asware1

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library