This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following terms is defined as negative attitudes or feelings toward people who are ... (Read 72 times)

mydiamond

Which of the following terms is defined as negative attitudes or feelings toward people who are attracted to both the same sex and the opposite sex?

A) Intolerance
  B) Biphobia
  C) Homophobia
  D) Hetero-homophobia

Question 2

Which of the following statements is true?

A) Biphobia is experienced only in the homosexual populations.
  B) Biphobia is experienced only in the heterosexual populations.
  C) Biphobia is not experienced by either the heterosexual or homosexual populations.
  D) Biphobia is experienced in both the heterosexual and homosexual populations.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ahernandez18

Answer to Question 1

Saved me massive time.

Answer to Question 2

Right on time. Thanks a bunch.

mydiamond

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library