This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The idea of reciprocity in interpersonal relationships suggests that we like people who A) like ... (Read 59 times)

future617RT

The idea of reciprocity in interpersonal relationships suggests that we like people who

A) like us back.
  B) are attractive.
  C) know the law.
  D) are nearby.

Question 2

__________ is a type of marital or relational rape in which the perpetrator enjoys sexually tormenting the partner, takes pleasure in the partner's humiliation, and will use force to achieve these sexual goals.

a. Battering rape
  b. Anger rape
  c. Force-only rape
  d. Obsessive rape

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sierramartinez

Answer to Question 1

Awesome job my friend

Answer to Question 2

d

future617RT

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

chjcharjto14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library