Author Question: During a date, X drank too much and passed out. Z then engaged in sexual activity with X. What ... (Read 36 times)

Awilson837

During a date, X drank too much and passed out. Z then engaged in sexual activity with X. What specific type of sexual assault has Z enacted?

a. physical assault
  b. anger rape
  c. forcible rape
  d. sexual coercion

Question 2

Zelda wants to have sex with her boyfriend, but he is not interested and refuses. Which of the following represents a verbally coercive tactic on Zelda's part?

a. Fine. Let's just get you a little more drunk.
  b. I will end this relationship if you don't have sex with me.
  c. Why don't you take one of your sleeping pills and get into bed?
  d. Oh good, he's totally unconscious. I'll just go ahead and do what I want.

fur

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library