This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Your friend Jane is interning at a law firm. When you ask her how it's going, she says, I'm feeling ... (Read 34 times)

BrownTown3

Your friend Jane is interning at a law firm. When you ask her how it's going, she says, I'm feeling good about it because I'm doing much better than the intern who started a month after me. What kind of social comparison is Jane making?

a. upward social comparison
  b. downward social comparison
  c. impression comparison
  d. self-knowledge comparison

Question 2

Which of the following is LEAST likely to pass the mirror test suggesting they have at least a rudimentary self-concept?

a. an orangutan
  b. a chimpanzee
  c. a 12-month old human infant
  d. a 3-year old human child

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chreslie

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

BrownTown3

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library