This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Based on the research presented in this chapter, who is most likely to make self-serving ... (Read 52 times)

james0929

Based on the research presented in this chapter, who is most likely to make self-serving attributions? Someone who is a

a. soccer player.
  b. baseball player.
  c. boxer.
  d. basketball player.

Question 2

Recall that Roesch and Amirkham (1997) studied attributions for success and failure in athletes. Based on their findings, which of the following athletes would be most likely to make an external attribution for losing?

a. John, a tennis player new to the professional circuit
  b. Joe, a ten-year veteran of the San Francisco 49ers football team
  c. Karim, a rookie (i.e., new player) on an NBA basketball team
  d. Wayne, a hockey player whose skills have deteriorated due to injuries

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

durant1234

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

james0929

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

upturnedfurball

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library