This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The primary purpose of a journal is to have a written record of what you do each day. Indicate ... (Read 43 times)

DelorasTo

The primary purpose of a journal is to have a written record of what you do each day.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false.

Question 2

Which of the following illustrates confrontive assertion?

a. Excuse me, I'd like to finish what I'm saying.
  b. I said it was OK to borrow my records as long as you checked with me first.
  Now you're playing them without asking me. I'd like to know why you did
  that.
  c. This is the third and last time I am going to tell you that we don't want
  your company. Please leave
  d. When I'm constantly interrupted, I lose my train of thoughts. I start
  feeling hurt and angry. I'd like you to wait until I finish speaking.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

josephsuarez

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

b

DelorasTo

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library