This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List at least two benefits from playing the 100 accountable game (2 points possible; 1 point for ... (Read 42 times)

khang

List at least two benefits from playing the 100 accountable game (2 points possible; 1 point for each).

What will be an ideal response

Question 2

Which of the following is NOT true of the Healthy Eating Pyramid?

a. The pyramid sits on a foundation of exercise and weight control.
  b. Red meats and butter should rarely be eaten.
  c. You should take a daily vitamin.
  d. All kinds of fats should rarely be eaten.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jbrasil

Answer to Question 1

List at least two benefits from playing the 100 accountable game. One point for any 2 of the following:
- You can begin to examine possible self-defeating behaviors
- You can ask more productive questions than why me? Instead you can ask things like: What did I do that might have contributed to making this situation happen? What can I learn about myself that will make me more successful in the future? What am I pretending not to know? What was the payoff for not taking responsibility and is that beneficial in the long run?
- Being accountable for actions, even if negative, tends to increase self-esteem and/or respect from others
- If you take responsibility, you can do something to avoid the negative situation in the future
- Even if you really were a victim, it helps you heal from traumatic events

Answer to Question 2

D

khang

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

shailee

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library