This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Two crucial components of memory are ______ and ______. Fill in the blank with correct ... (Read 185 times)

ishan

Two crucial components of memory are ______ and ______.

Fill in the blank with correct word

Question 2

When I recall plans I have made for this weekend, I am ______ them from long-term memory and bringing them to my ______ memory.

Fill in the blank with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

catron30

Answer to Question 1

storage; retrieval

Answer to Question 2

retrieving; working

ishan

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

flexer1n1

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library