This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gilles, age 50, tells his brother, Id like to maintain my physical health and work on getting ... (Read 15 times)

luminitza

Gilles, age 50, tells his brother, Id like to maintain my physical health and work on getting emotionally stronger. I want to be a good friend and a role model to my kids. I dont want to be that guy who never comes to family get-togethers because he is too busy working. I want to be successful in my career, but not at the expense of my family. Gilles is discussing his __________.

A) future model
  B) internal map
  C) possible selves
  D) generalized goals

Question 2

In describing their lives, the large majority of middle-aged people report __________.

A) only positive life events
  B) crisis and major restricting in midlife
  C) continuity with little or no change
  D) troubling times that prompt new goals

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mirabriestensky

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

luminitza

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

mcarey591

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The tallest man ever known was Robert Wadlow, an American, who reached the height of 8 feet 11 inches. He died at age 26 years from an infection caused by the immense weight of his body (491 pounds) and the stress on his leg bones and muscles.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library