This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which self-description is 10-year-old Destiny the most likely to use? A) I like horses and Im ... (Read 32 times)

TFauchery

Which self-description is 10-year-old Destiny the most likely to use?

A) I like horses and Im always good.
  B) Im smart in certain subjects like math and science.
  C) I never say mean things.
  D) I run fast and always win races.

Question 2

Eleven-year-old Leah has developed a sense of competence at a number of useful skills and tasks. She has a positive but realistic self-concept and takes pride in her accomplishments. According to Erikson, Leah has __________.

A) positively resolved the psychological conflict of middle childhood
  B) developed an ideal self that guides her behavior
  C) not yet encountered the psychological conflict of middle childhood
  D) overcome the conflict of role confusion

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

verrinzo

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library