This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Nathan is given Erector sets and Legos to play with. On measurements of visual-spatial ability, he ... (Read 50 times)

jjjetplane

Nathan is given Erector sets and Legos to play with. On measurements of visual-spatial ability, he outperforms all of his sisters (even those older than him). What might this suggest?

a. Nathan, like other boys, is simply better at these tasks.
  b. Typical boy toys may provide more experience with visual-spatial tasks.
  c. Playing with boy toys enhances natural abilities.
  d. There is too little information to tell.

Question 2

Me want cookie is an example of ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

akudia

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

telegraphic speech

jjjetplane

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

dreamfighter72

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library