This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When four-year-old Jenny is asked, How did you get to be the way you are? she is most likely to ... (Read 37 times)

fahad

When four-year-old Jenny is asked, How did you get to be the way you are? she is most likely to respond by saying,

a. I told myself to grow, and I did..
  b. My parents helped me to become a better person..
  c. My body just kept growing and getting bigger..
  d. I liked the way that other people were, so I tried to become like them..

Question 2

In meta-analyses, studies that do not present their data in the form necessary for analysis

a. may have to be eliminated from the pool of studies.
  b. are always included in tables at the end of the paper.
  c. are readily converted so as to be included in the analyses.
  d. should not prevent the experimenter from continuing as planned.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

steff9894

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library