This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Rutter's research on effective schools studied schools serving a. a variety of socioeconomic ... (Read 51 times)

frankwu

Rutter's research on effective schools studied schools serving

a. a variety of socioeconomic statuses.
  b. lower socioeconomic statuses.
  c. low to middle-low socioeconomic statuses.
  d. middle to high socioeconomic statuses.

Question 2

Five-year-old Boris tells his teacher, I can't figure out how to memorize zoo animals' names by myself, but if you teach me how, I'm sure I can do it.. Boris has a ____ deficiency for learning/memory strategies.

a. metamemory
  b. production
  c. utilization
  d. span of apprehension

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

1_Step_At_ATime

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

frankwu

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Animal_Goddess

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library