This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When making a court decision, Judge Ito says, I try to come to reasonable solutions based on the ... (Read 74 times)

joblessjake

When making a court decision, Judge Ito says, I try to come to reasonable solutions based on the basis of the best arguments that I have available.. Judge Ito appears to be in the ____ stages of reflective judgment.

a. initial
 b. second
 c. halfway
  d. later

Question 2

The inability to see the world from any perspective but your own is called egocentrism.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kristenb95

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

True

joblessjake

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

adammoses97

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library