This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statement concerning racial and ethnic differences in IQ is FALSE? a. The fear of ... (Read 56 times)

corkyiscool3328

Which statement concerning racial and ethnic differences in IQ is FALSE?

a. The fear of stereotype threat (i.e., being judged on qualities associated with negative stereotypes) can help explain why African Americans score lower on IQ tests.
  b. Stereotype threat appears to account for about 80 points of the gap between majority and non-majority students.
  c. Mentors tend to increase the level of stereotype threat in members of minority groups.
  d. Positive stereotypes about a group may increase test performance of that group.

Question 2

The bodys ________ is the brains biological clock in the hypothalamus. It governs the sleep/wake cycle.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Amiracle

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

Answer: circadian timing system

corkyiscool3328

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library