This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Research has indicated that procedural memory is mediated by the straitum. This means that a. ... (Read 27 times)

fbq8i

Research has indicated that procedural memory is mediated by the straitum. This means that

a. only information that is attended to is recalled.
  b. language plays a significant role in the development of memory.
  c. memory requires cognitive effort.
  d. the brain is involved in processing memory.

Question 2

Tabitha is at the zoo with her dad, Darwin. How could Tabitha demonstrate social referencing?

a. She could refer to the tiger as a big kitty..
  b. She could watch her dad's hesitation at touching the snake and recoil her hand when a snake is handed to her.
  c. She could pick up an ant and tell her dad that if the ant were bigger, it could be in the zoo.
  d. She could find it funny when she feeds the goat her ice cream cone.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

leannegxo

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

steff9894

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library