Author Question: Which statement would best represent a failure of retrieval? a. I never actually learned that ... (Read 19 times)

tth

Which statement would best represent a failure of retrieval?

a. I never actually learned that information.
  b. I don't know the answer because I never read the book containing the answer.
  c. I know the answer, but I just cannot find it in my mind.
  d. I would know the answer, but the teacher talked so fast about the information that I could not keep up.

Question 2

Which statement best reflects the ethological perspective regarding parent/child attachments?

a. Attachments form automatically as a result of biological programming.
  b. Human infants and caregivers have biological tendencies to form attachments.
  c. The key to forming close attachments lies in the principles of conditioning and reinforcement.
  d. Learning plays no significant role in the process of developing parent/child attachments.

tuate

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library