This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of Gibson's statements indicates that he is engaging in hypothetical-deductive reasoning? ... (Read 218 times)

Haya94

Which of Gibson's statements indicates that he is engaging in hypothetical-deductive reasoning?

a. I can still hear the sound of that guitar after the string has been strummed..
  b. A guitar is just a larger version of a mandolin..
  c. I bet that my guitar looks exactly like the one you have..
  d. If the length of a guitar string matters, then a short string should produce a different sound than a long string..

Question 2

Winston sees his brother steal a pack of gum from the drug store and get away with it. The next time Winston goes to the drug store, he steals a pack of gum. According to the _____ perspective on moral development, Winston's behavior is the result of _____.

a. psychoanalytic; observational learning
  b. cognitive developmental; an underdeveloped superego
  c. social learning; observational learning
  d. psychoanalytic; a weak ego

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jsm54321

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

c

Haya94

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

jojobee318

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library