This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A researcher asked students of different ages What would the world be like if humans had tails? ... (Read 50 times)

sammy

A researcher asked students of different ages What would the world be like if humans had tails? According to Piaget's theory, which one of the following answers would be most likely from an adolescent in the formal operational stage?

a. People don't have tails, so this is a useless exercise.
  b. I guess they could swing from trees just like the monkeys I saw at the zoo.
  c. People would be able to hold tails and pass notes under the table while still keeping both hands on the table.
  d. I wouldn't like having a tail all the time.

Question 2

Kohlberg's highest stage of moral reasoning involves

a. authority and social order-maintaining morality.
  b. the morality of contract, individual rights, and democratically accepted law.
  c. the morality of individual principles of conscience.
  d. instrumental hedonism.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

pallen55

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library