Author Question: I am the moral aspect of the personality that helps a person determine the difference between ... (Read 74 times)

iveyjurea

I am the moral aspect of the personality that helps a person determine the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. Sigmund Freud called me the

a. ego.
  b. id.
  c. libido .
  d. superego.

Question 2

Lisa and Lyle both want to stay up past their bedtimes to watch a show on TV. When their parents say No, Lisa throws a fit, while Lyle says, Please? I'll brush my teeth and get into PJs so that I can just pop into bed the minute the show is over From a Freudian perspective, Lisa is responding from her _____, while Lyle is communicating through his _____.

a. id; ego
  b. ego; superego
  c. id; superego
  d. ego; id

bd5255

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library