Author Question: Which statement by 30-year-old Flossie, who is typical for a person of her age, is most likely ... (Read 34 times)

aabwk4

Which statement by 30-year-old Flossie, who is typical for a person of her age, is most likely false?

a. My visual acuity is about as good as it has ever been..
   b. I am about as strong as I will ever be..
  c. My hearing is not quite as good as it used to be..
  d. I am a lot less coordinated than I used to be..

Question 2

Why is it that osteoarthritis would be considered an example of a wear-and-tear disease?

a. It is caused by a tear of the connective tissue in the abdomen.
  b. It is a degenerative disease that can be caused by injury or overuse.
   c. It is associated with extreme fatigue and exhaustion.
  d. It requires tearing built up plaques to reduce symptoms.

ndhahbi

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library