This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Your friend Nadia has recently had a child, and is struggling with the decision to return to work. I ... (Read 45 times)

rlane42

Your friend Nadia has recently had a child, and is struggling with the decision to return to work. I miss my job terribly, she says, but if I put the baby in day care, she might lose her bond with me Knowing the research in this area as well as you do, you reply:

a. In fact, child care can actually help, especially if your child has an insecure attachment to you..
 b. If your child has a secure attachment to you, child care is very unlikely to take that away
 c. Research has found that children who spend more than 10 hours a week in child care are at risk for a whole host of social problems, so I would stay home if I were you
 d. Research found that the quality of child care is the most important factor, but the number of hours the child spends there will have no impact on your attachment with your child..

Question 2

Physical attractiveness

a. tends to be more important for the popularity of girls than for boys.
  b. decreases the popularity of girls.
  c. is related to increased social anxiety in children.
  d. is unrelated to popularity.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ally

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

rlane42

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Excellent

shailee

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library