This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What is the importance of prioritizing your work into the four classes of importance? What will ... (Read 137 times)

D2AR0N

What is the importance of prioritizing your work into the four classes of importance?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

A list of important events and tasks of a large project or process organized in chronological order would be a description of a __________.

A) Tracking list B) Project C) Timeline D) To-do-list

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

flannelavenger

Answer to Question 1

To allow me to become more efficient, effective, and more satisfied with the job. There just does not seem to be enough time to get it all done and with out separating task into prioritize too much time may be spent on the tasks that are easy and not the ones that will allow me to succeed.

Answer to Question 2

C

D2AR0N

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

kswal303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library