This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Fuel pressure for a certain vehicle should be about 30 p.s.i. Suppose the pressure is measured and ... (Read 77 times)

Themember4

Fuel pressure for a certain vehicle should be about 30 p.s.i. Suppose the pressure is measured and found to be only 9 p.s.i. What percent of full pressure is present?

A) 21 B) 9 C) 27 D) None of these

Question 2

Convert 31.275 into DMS notation. Do not round.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

heyhey123

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

3116'30

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library