This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The effects of __________ when each is drawn against a paper surface are very similar. a. ... (Read 56 times)

lindiwe

The effects of __________ when each is drawn against a paper surface are very similar.

a. silverpoint and charcoal
  b. pencil, silverpoint, and pastel
   c. charcoal, chalk, and pastel
  d. pencil, charcoal, and pastel
  e. silverpoint, pencil, and chalk

Question 2

The Mona Lisa came to be at the Louvre Museum in Paris because the painting was ________.

a. purchased by the Louvre after it appeared in the DaVinci Code
  b. stolen from a private residence in Florence, Italy as a spoil of war during the 16th century raids by French troops led by King Charles
  c. in the possession of Leonardo da Vinci who died while in the residence of King Francis I, the King of France, so the painting became part of the royal art collection
  d. donated to the Louvre by the Giocondo family who had ties to French nobility
  e. given to Napoleon because he had such an admiration for beautiful works of art

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kjo;oj

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c. in the possession of Leonardo da Vinci who died while in the residence of King Francis I, the King of France, so the painting became part of the royal art collection.

lindiwe

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Dominic

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library