This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: During Stephen Petronio's performance piece with Janine Antoni, the audience received printed cards ... (Read 124 times)

codyclark

During Stephen Petronio's performance piece with Janine Antoni, the audience received printed cards with the quotation, Should I look among the living / Should I look among the dead / If I'm searching for you?

This process of questioning and contemplation can be most closely compared to which of the following works?
  a) Psalter and Hours of Bonne of Luxembourg, Duchess of Normandy
  b) An Ofrenda for Dolores del Rio
  c) Thangka depicting Bhavacakra (Wheel of Life)
  d) The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit

Question 2

In Mexican cultural practice, memorial objects such as those included in Amalia Mesa-Bains's An Ofrenda for Dolores del Rio function as

a) vehicles to bring back the spirits of the dead.
  b) symbols for sins committed against the dead.
  c) aids to the deceased's journey in the afterlife.
  d) antidotes to evil spirits.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

helenmarkerine

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: a

codyclark

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

amandanbreshears

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library