This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is built over the place from which Muhammad began his miraculous journey to ... (Read 160 times)

jace

Which of the following is built over the place from which Muhammad began his miraculous journey to heaven?

a. Great Mosque, Damascus
  b. Dome of the Rock
 c. Dome of Masjid-i Shah
 d. Great Mosque, Kairouan

Question 2

Muybridge used a ____ to project his sequence of images onto a screen.

a. calotype
 b. daguerrotype
 c. camera obscura
  d. zoopraxiscope

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

miss.ashley

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

jace

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library