Author Question: We ________ sign the papers in my office on Tuesday. a. shall b. ... (Read 39 times)

ETearle

We ________ sign the papers in my office on Tuesday.
 a. shall

b. will

Question 2

An appropriate statement to include in a thank-you message is Thank you for taking the time to interview me.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

frre432

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library