Author Question: Which sentence expresses numbers correctly? A) Because the reception starts at five p.m., I will ... (Read 74 times)

KWilfred

Which sentence expresses numbers correctly?
 A) Because the reception starts at five p.m., I will need to leave work early.
 B) Because the reception starts at 5 p.m., I will need to leave work early.
 C) Because the reception starts at 5:00 p.m., I will need to leave work early.

Question 2

Which of the following is an effective opening for a routine request message?
 A) Please answer the following questions about your Web services.
 B) My name is Jill Aubrey, and I am the office manager for Cape Consulting Inc.
 C) I recently read an article about your firm in the local newspaper.
 D) Cape Consulting Inc. is the premier communication-consulting firm in the Cape and islands area.

bookworm410

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A