This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence is expressed correctly? A) My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man's ... (Read 171 times)

cherise1989

Which sentence is expressed correctly?
 A) My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man's Chest.
 B) We studied Anne Frank: The Diary of Young Girl in my high school English class.
 C) Professor Reid asked us to read the article Tuning In; Improving Your Listening Skills for the next class session.

Question 2

Deadlines and action information should be included in the body of an e-mail message or memo.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jennafosdick

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

False

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

The FDA recognizes 118 routes of administration.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library