Author Question: Select the properly punctuated sentence. A) If you have any questions call me on my cell phone. B) ... (Read 56 times)

urbanoutfitters

Select the properly punctuated sentence.
 A) If you have any questions call me on my cell phone.
 B) Call me on my cell phone if you have any questions.
 C) If you need to contact me immediately send a text.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about texting in the workplace is most accurate?
 A) All companies allow employees to use texting to communicate with coworkers and customers.
 B) Texting enables two or more individuals to use the Internet or an intranet to chat in real time by exchanging brief messages.
 C) Texting is a relatively high-cost substitute for voice calls.
 D) Text messaging is replacing e-mail for short internal communication.

tashiedavis420

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D