Author Question: This information must be kept strictly between you and ____. A) I B) me C) ... (Read 103 times)

jhjkgdfhk

This information must be kept strictly between you and ____.
 A) I
 B) me
 C) myself

Question 2

Explain how to communicate descriptions of your work experience in a rsum.

abctaiwan

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

You should use phrases that start with action verbs rather than complete sentences. Use present tense for current duties and past tense for previous job duties or accomplishments. The descriptions should match competencies required for the job and emphasize tangible results where possible. Concrete words, rather than vague words, should be used to start the descriptions.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

jhjkgdfhk

abctaiwan

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library