Author Question: Which sentence uses correct capitalization? A) In the fall I will be taking courses in Mathematics, ... (Read 59 times)

bobbysung

Which sentence uses correct capitalization?
 A) In the fall I will be taking courses in Mathematics, Psychology, and English.
 B) Corbin received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees from Stanford University.
 C) My favorite courses were History 104, Sociology 210, and Introduction to Macroeconomics.

Question 2

A well-written rsum and cover letter will make you stand out from thousands of job applicants.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

ricroger

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

True

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library