Author Question: Which sentence uses correct capitalization? A) I ate a hamburger and French fries while watching a ... (Read 120 times)

V@ndy87

Which sentence uses correct capitalization?
 A) I ate a hamburger and French fries while watching a game in Yankee stadium.
 B) I ate a hamburger and french fries while watching a game in Yankee Stadium.
 C) I ate a hamburger and French fries while watching a game in Yankee Stadium.

Question 2

People may lose attention more quickly during a web presentation delivered to several locations.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Jane

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

True

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library