Author Question: Which sentence is correctly punctuated? A) However, you want to approach the problem is all right ... (Read 58 times)

Arii_bell

Which sentence is correctly punctuated?
 A) However, you want to approach the problem is all right with me.
 B) However you want to approach the problem is all right with me.
 C) However; you want to approach the problem is all right with me.

Question 2

How can you achieve coherence in a business report?

honnalora

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

Three effective methods are to use previews, summaries, and transitions regularly. Use a preview at the beginning of a section to indicate what is discussed in that section, summarize what was presented at the end of a section, and provide smooth transitions from one section to the next.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library