Author Question: Which sentence is correctly punctuated? A) Please let me know, if you have any questions. B) Please ... (Read 132 times)

Mr.Thesaxman

Which sentence is correctly punctuated?
 A) Please let me know, if you have any questions.
 B) Please let me know; if you have any questions.
 C) Please let me know if you have any questions.

Question 2

The statement Two of the three previous surveys showed that employees prefer Health Plan A uses
 A) the present tense to report data from the current study.
  B) the past tense to describe the findings of earlier research.
  C) the past tense, reflective of the writer's time.
  D) the present tense to describe the conclusion of the report.
  E) the past tense to describe the procedure of the surveys.

deja

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library