Author Question: Which sentence is correct? A) I wish I was the U.S. president because I would like to live in the ... (Read 34 times)

jjjetplane

Which sentence is correct?
 A) I wish I was the U.S. president because I would like to live in the White House.
 B) My employer requires that employees are present at the public forum.
 C) Rahjid seconded the motion that a wellness committee be formed.

Question 2

A business report is defined as an orderly, subjective presentation of information for decision-making purposes.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

bitingbit

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library