Author Question: What is the best answer to the interview question Why do you want to work for us? A) Because I heard ... (Read 32 times)

tth

What is the best answer to the interview question Why do you want to work for us?
 A) Because I heard that you pay really well and offer a solid benefits package.
  B) I really need a job so that I can pay my bills and support my children.
  C) Everyone says that you treat your employees really well and provide a laid-back work environment.
  D) Your high-quality products and your commitment to our community are impressive, and I would like to be a part of helping you meet your goals.

Question 2

Praise in public; criticize in private.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

True

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library