Author Question: In persuading the owner of your company to allow you to telecommute, which of the following ... (Read 86 times)

fnuegbu

In persuading the owner of your company to allow you to telecommute, which of the following illustrates an indirect benefit to the reader?
 A) The time I save commuting would be spent working on company business.
  B) Because I'll be working in my quiet home environment, my productivity will increase.
  C) Because I will not require an on-site office or company equipment, the company will experience a reduction in expenses.
  D) My working from home will reduce carbon emissions and help to protect the environment.

Question 2

In persuading a busy executive to visit a college class, which of the following illustrates a direct benefit to the reader?
 A) You will be helping students learn about the finance field.
  B) You will receive a 500 honorarium.
  C) We would appreciate your giving up your time, and we are grateful for your efforts.
  D) You would earn the respect of all your colleagues.

aidanmbrowne

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B