Author Question: The body of a direct claim letter should ________. A) offer a sincere compliment or point of ... (Read 49 times)

RODY.ELKHALIL

The body of a direct claim letter should ________.
 A) offer a sincere compliment or point of agreement
  B) show that you are angry about the situation so that you will be taken seriously
  C) explain the problem and justify your request
  D) summarize your action request

Question 2

Which of the following is the best opening for a straightforward claim letter?
 A) I have been a loyal customer of Bennigan's for many years.
  B) Please credit my Visa account for 36, the amount I was overcharged on November 8.
  C) I was extremely disappointed to be overcharged on my dinner bill.
  D) I will not be returning to Bennigan's unless you credit my Visa account immediately.

karlss

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library